Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08916 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,787 (Php289,212) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)