Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08581 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵38,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,306 (Php318,201) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 938 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in St. John's, NL costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 210,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)