Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 328 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.599 GHS / HRK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 17% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,610 (26,041 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)