Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 314 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.698 GHS / HRK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 7% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,915 (42,845 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)