Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 357 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.599 GHS / HRK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 15% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,220 (22,078 kn) in Zadar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (39 minutes ago)