Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.331 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,901 (19,455 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)