Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.209 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵26,158 (21,634 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)