Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.259 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,420 (20,194 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (41 minutes ago)