Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.267 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,885 (18,854 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)