Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 187 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15075 GHS / TWD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 9% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,039 (192,631 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)