Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 207 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14639 GHS / TWD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 9% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵32,699 (223,365 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)