Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07419 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 33% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,672 (руб 305,582) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (31 minutes ago)