Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 35% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,076 (元12,140) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 2 hours ago)