Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 GHS / IRR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵26,999 (﷼ 244,940,435) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)