Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 GHS / IRR *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,529 (﷼ 95,812,746) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)