Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 490 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00331 GHS / MMK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 15% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,736 (8,973,670 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.70 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (13 minutes ago)