Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00313 GHS / MMK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 15% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵17,977 (5,742,059 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (38 minutes ago)