Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 548 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00334 GHS / MMK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 9% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵28,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,455 (7,616,525 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)