Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.093 GHS / SAR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 12% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,796 (﷼ 12,621) in Yanbu` al Bahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)