Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 37% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,870 (元16,597) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)