Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.698 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵34,483 (元49,413) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Lusaka costs 10 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (44 minutes ago)