Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.652 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵32,394 (元49,718) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Edmonton costs C$179 (about 1 hour ago)