Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵33,538 (元49,812) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (28 minutes ago)