Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.689 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵31,561 (元45,814) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)