Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.646 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 23% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,973 (元18,529) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (44 minutes ago)