Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.625 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 26% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,576 (元18,532) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (about 1 hour ago)