Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.657 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 31% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,776 (元37,683) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)