Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.619 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 33% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,547 (元17,030) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)