Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.614 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 23% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵14,374 (元23,394) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)