Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 33% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,365 (元12,551) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €47 (38 minutes ago)