Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 11%|
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.267 GHS / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 638 prices entered by 109 different people.
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,711 (19,499 zł) in Wrocław.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)