Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.222 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,444 (20,823 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (about 1 hour ago)