Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,032 (12,076 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)