Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.330 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵28,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,827 (19,416 zł) in Włocławek.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)