Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.642 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,758 (€2,964) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)