Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 26% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,346 (元41,001) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cadiz costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)