Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33067 GHS / ZAR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 23% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵26,791 (R 81,020) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)