Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 18% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,690 (元43,240) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)