Cost of living comparison between Weifang, China and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.603 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 12% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,681 (元22,677) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)