Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,810 prices entered by 357 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.209 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵26,110 (21,604 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)