Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,354 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.332 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,363 (22,040 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)