Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34771 GHS / NAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,705 (25,035 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)