Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31069 GHS / NAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 35% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,174 (32,746 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)