Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38065 GHS / NAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 20% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,019 (73,607 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)