Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.272 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,679 (17,047 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)