Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.264 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,270 (17,613 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (28 minutes ago)