Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.030 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 34% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,305 (11,945 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (36 minutes ago)