Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 455 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.456 GHS / BGN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 29% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,256 (5,398 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)