Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 215 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.793 GHS / BGN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 27% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,971 (8,940 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)