Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 354 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.504 GHS / BGN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 29% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,898 (8,745 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)