Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 187 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.787 GHS / BGN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 26% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,021 (8,260 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)