Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.401 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,237 (R$ 20,867) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)