Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.310 GHS / BRL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,616 (R$ 17,260) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)