Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.184 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 12% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵35,840 (€6,913) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)