Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.430 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵35,589 (€6,554) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (44 minutes ago)