Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.314 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵37,210 (€7,002) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)