Cost of living in Vologda, Russia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07106 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vologda (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,712 (руб 122,612) in Vologda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)