Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 458 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07648 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,923 (руб 168,966) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)