Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 539 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07561 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,903 (руб 130,972) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)