Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07619 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,180 (руб 120,493) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)