Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07941 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵26,322 (руб 331,451) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)