Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07339 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,970 (руб 122,232) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (39 minutes ago)