Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia vs Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07366 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵27,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵19,420 (руб 263,640) in Vladimir.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 4 hours ago)