Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07909 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,820 (руб 389,697) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)