Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07738 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,429 (руб 147,702) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)