Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07796 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵14,284 (руб 183,232) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (34 minutes ago)