Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.438 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵39,064 (€7,183) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)