Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.176 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵38,268 (€7,393) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (about 2 hours ago)