Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.627 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 14% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵14,254 (€3,081) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)