Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16738 GHS / UAH
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,532 (80,845₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)