Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00746 GHS / CLP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵48,506 (CH$6,498,051) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)