Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00642 GHS / CLP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,004 (CH$2,494,038) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)