Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,524 (COL$6,089,942) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)