Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00144 GHS / COP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵21,363 (COL$14,860,645) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)