Cost of living comparison between Villach, Austria and Accra, Ghana
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 308 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.623 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 8% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,492 (€2,919) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)