Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.775 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 8% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,519 (€2,831) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (41 minutes ago)