Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.298 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 19% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵28,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,784 (€4,300) in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)