Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.291 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 4% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵30,648 (€5,793) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)