Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07068 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 49% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵18,354 (₨259,692) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)