Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 467 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.290 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵28,968 (€5,476) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵28,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (33 minutes ago)