Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 GHS / LAK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,183 (31,307,490 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)