Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.172 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵47,804 (€9,242) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵37,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)