Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.290 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵44,180 (€8,352) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 550,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aurangabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)