Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.431 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵37,825 (€6,964) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)