Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01693 GHS / HUF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 27% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,700 (1,341,172 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)