Cost of living comparison between Veszprém, Hungary and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01474 GHS / HUF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 36% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,021 (680,060 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)