Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01693 GHS / HUF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 29% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵38,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,039 (1,597,143 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)