Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01701 GHS / HUF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 27% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,604 (1,505,569 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (16 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (16 minutes ago)