Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.653 GHS / BGN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,530 (8,492 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)