Cost of living comparison between Velikiy Novgorod, Russia and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06231 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,470 (руб 119,884) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)