Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08464 GHS / MKD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 26% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵25,770 (304,481 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (33 minutes ago)