Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08867 GHS / MKD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,789 (279,556 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)