Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.695 GHS / DKK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 55% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵47,920 (kr68,938) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Roanoke, Virginia costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)