Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.745 GHS / DKK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 61% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵51,457 (kr69,035) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)