Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02889 GHS / LKR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 40% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,536 (260,812 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (7 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (40 minutes ago)