Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.528 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 30% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵40,285 (76,273 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)