Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.543 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 43% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵45,911 (84,600 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)