Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 39% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵43,203 (80,888 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)