Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.549 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵42,557 (77,556 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (28 minutes ago)