Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.506 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵21,215 (41,968 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)