Cost of living comparison between Västerås, Sweden and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46235 GHS / SEK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵19,985 (43,225 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)