Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06785 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 36% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,995 (₨309,435) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (36 minutes ago)