Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07068 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 32% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,773 (₨336,364) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)